CLASSES I to IX 2019-2020
Admission to Classes I to IX (2019-20)
- Admission to Classes I to IX usually takes place in the month of March, depending on vacancies available.
- Kindly fill up the Application Form available below these instructions, attach the required documents and submit it at the school reception. Apply only with a copy of the Final Report Card of the Previous Class (2018-19)
- The Candidate must be introduced personally to the Principal by the parents when required and they will be responsible for the fees, and also for the conduct and studies of the pupils.
- Once selected for admission to any class, the parents should fill in the Admission Form with the utmost care, and no subsequent changes will be permitted.
- Signatures of both parents must be given on the admission form, and either signature will be valid for all transactions while the candidate continues to be in Don Bosco School. The signing of the admission form constitutes an undertaking by the parents that they will abide by the rules governing the school, as contained in the prospectus or amended later.
- At the time of Admission, proper certificates with the names of the candidate and his parents must be submitted along with copies, and no affidavits will be accepted.
- A student who has attended a recognised school must present a Transfer Certificate before he can be admitted to Don Bosco School.
- A Christian pupil must also present a Certificate of Baptism and a letter of Membership from the Local Pastor.
- At all levels of admission, school transport is independent of admissions.
- The Principal is the final authority in all matters of admission of individual students in the school.
- One may consider himself admitted only after payment of all fees required at the time of admission. Subsequent withdrawal, or non attendance on the required day will mean the cancellation of the admission and no refund will be considered.
APPLICATION FORM CLASSES I - IX